Who should attend
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Marketing VPs
- Marketing Directors
- Market Research/Intelligence Directors
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Data-Driven Marketing Leaders
About the course
Learn empirical strategies to achieve maximum ROI.
Be one of a select group of marketing professionals to benefit from this Executive Education program. Network and learn alongside your peers, while focusing on practical, hands-on problem-solving. You will leave with a high-caliber, cutting-edge skillset that advances your career trajectory and helps you adapt to an evolving marketing landscape today and throughout the rest of your career.
Taught by Dr. V. Kumar, who was named a “Marketing Legend” in the Legends of Marketing series, and Dr. Tim Bohling, an accomplished CMO known for driving success through best-in-class methodologies, their combined instruction offers the best of both worlds: knowledge based on globally renowned research and innovative industry expertise.
This program will prepare participants to:
- Operationalize a data-driven marketing strategy aligned to profitable growth
- Create and capture demand at a rate and pace to gain market share
- Engage customers with a best-in-class digital experience
During the program, you will learn how to apply data-driven, customer centric, digital first and outcome oriented marketing techniques. Through real-world case studies and hands-on projects, you will learn strategies along with an execution roadmap, including what kind of ROI to expect from each strategy.
You will learn how to:
Implement Customer Lifetime Value
- Understand why marketers must use a forward-looking metric
- Establish why CLV is the right metric
- Maximize CLV through 12 cutting-edge strategies
Maximize Customer Profitability
- Expose customers to the appropriate amount of marketing
- Decide what to upsell or cross-sell to buyers next
- Pinpoint which customers offer lucrative referrals in a B2C world
- Analyze which customers best serve as references to generate new, high-spending clients in a B2B world
- Encourage customers to provide relevant feedback for profitable innovations
Measure Return on Investment from Customer Engagement Strategy
- Measure effectiveness of customer engagement across the digital ecosystem through identifying the influencers
- Incorporate tools and techniques to understand efficacy of engagement strategy implementation
- Maximize your brand’s value to realize a higher level of customer engagement
- Implement best practices to increase ROI from customer engagement strategy
Education Ph.D., marketing, University of Texas, Austin M.S., industrial management, , Indian Institute of Technology B.S., engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Specializations new products management marketing models database marketing customer relationship management marketing intelli...
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.