Energy & IT Law (Certificate of Advanced Studies in European and International Business Law)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive School of Management, Technology and Law.Full disclaimer.
Today's digital technology makes global copying and distribution of texts easy, fast and inexpensive. Copyright law is adapted to this development. During the module, candidates learn how to identify problems arising out of the new requirements and how to deal with them. Energy laws govern the use and taxation of energy, both renewable and nonrenewable. Energy law involves innumerable aspects of international business law and is therefore a must for business lawyers and for managers. The University of Texas at Austin, one of the best universities in the United States, has been a pioneer and is a leader in this field.
- Introduction to American Contract Law
- Electronic Commerce B2B, B2C
- Software Protection
- International Internet Law
- US Patent Remedies
- Ownership Regimes for Mineral Development around the World
- Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Traditional Service Contracts
- International Arbitration in Energy Disputes
- Competitive Energy Market
- Wind Law