Empowering Your Digital Business: Management’s key Role in Cybersecurity
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
The greatest challenge businesses face today is the cyber revolution that is sweeping the world.
Traditional business models are becoming redundant as firms race to compete in the digital economy. New businesses capitalising on eCommerce, mCommerce, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Cloud, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Intelligent Automation, Internet of Things, Social Media and others – offer numerous benefits.
However, with every opportunity lies risks -- and cyber businesses are not immune. Cybersecurity has become a crucial consideration to ensure sustainable and the safe growth of online businesses.
This programme is a powerful, user-friendly primer to learn more about cybersecurity. Rather than focus on any specific industry, this workshop covers effective principles, tools and techniques that can be adapted to an array of business environments.
Benefits to You
Learn why cybersecurity management needs to be an integral part of an online business strategy
Develop an enhanced understanding of major issues, considerations and action plans with regard to cybersecurity
Appreciate that cybersecurity is everyone’s job – an organisation-wide effort
Understand and assess the financial and non-financial impact of cyber threats
Effectively manage and balance the risk-reward equation in the online space
Learn to embed cyber risk management tools in the organisation
Create a culture that is conducive for early detection, management and reporting of Cyber risk events
Create value through better cyber risk management
- Fundamentals of Cyber Businesses
- Implications of Online Businesses
- Cyber Threats – Simple Hacks to Major Cyber Crimes
- Financial & Non- financial Impact of Cyber Risk Events
- The Key Ingredients to Effective Defense
- The NEW Organisation
- Visionary Leadership
- Convergence of Risk Management, Information Technology and Business Strategy
- Change Management -- People, Process, and Culture
- Techniques and Tools to Embed Risk Management across Departments, Functions and Divisions
- Ethical and Responsible Use of Cyberspace
- Protect the Organisation and the Stakeholders! Create Value for ALL
- Case Studies, Group Exercises, Powerful Subject Matter Videos
Who should attend
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors