Who should attend
- New Managers
- Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
The greatest challenge businesses face today is the cyber revolution that is sweeping the world. Traditional business models are becoming redundant as firms race to compete in the digital economy. New businesses capitalising on eCommerce, mCommerce, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Cloud, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Intelligent Automation, Internet of Things, Social Media and others – offer numerous benefits. However, with every opportunity lies risks -- and cyber businesses are not immune. Cybersecurity has become a crucial consideration to ensure sustainable and the safe growth of online businesses. This programme is a powerful, user-friendly primer to learn more about cybersecurity. Rather than focus on any specific industry, this workshop covers effective principles, tools and techniques that can be adapted to an array of business environments.
Benefits to You
- Learn why cybersecurity management needs to be an integral part of an online business strategy
- Develop an enhanced understanding of major issues, considerations and action plans with regard to cybersecurity
- Appreciate that cybersecurity is everyone’s job – an organisation-wide effort
- Understand and assess the financial and non-financial impact of cyber threats
- Effectively manage and balance the risk-reward equation in the online space
- Learn to embed cyber risk management tools in the organisation
- Create a culture that is conducive for early detection, management and reporting of Cyber risk events
- Create value through better cyber risk management
- Fundamentals of Cyber Businesses
- Implications of Online Businesses
- Cyber Threats – Simple Hacks that lead to Major Cyber Crimes
- Financial & Non- financial Impact of Cyber Risk Events
- The Key Ingredients to Effective Defence
- Convergence of Risk Management, Information Technology and Business Strategy
- The NEW Organisation
- Visionary Leadership
- Change Management -- People, Process, and Culture
- Techniques and Tools to Embed Risk Management across Departments, Functions and Divisions
- Ethical and Responsible Use of Cyberspace
- Protect the Organisation and the Stakeholders! Create Value for ALL
- Case Studies, Group Exercises, Powerful Subject Matter Videos
Salman Ali Hyder is a globally accomplished interim management and business transformation specialist. He leads organisational initiatives on enhancing corporate performance and has a track record of successfully executing projects across a wide range of mission critical areas. These include: str...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.