Employee Benefits Producer Training Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.Full disclaimer.
The Employee Benefits Producer Training Program is an intensive ten-day course for those who want to succeed as employee benefits sales professionals. Blending the International Foundation’s respected employee benefits curriculum with The National Alliance’s acclaimed Dynamics of Selling results in an unprecedented opportunity to learn the best in selling techniques and about the complexities of health care, retirement and ancillary benefit programs. Taught by seasoned practitioners, you will learn a proven sales process, successful selling skills and the technical side of employee benefits.
Topics and Agenda
Ten Days of Training
Throughout the program, you will build your personal Gamebook™ to help you focus on and have the necessary resources for successful sales efforts. The Gamebook™ will bring together all of the information you need on your markets, prospects and administrative processes to stay organized and on track to manage your business. You will build your Gamebook™ and learn how to use it so you can hit the ground running when you return to the office.
- Learn how to develop the traits of a "super producer."
- Role-play to get immediate feedback on new skills.
- Understand how to handle objections productively.
Employee Benefits Training
- Health care plan design, administration, compliance, underwriting, rate development and the request-for-proposal (RFP) process
- Health care reform: Update and implications
- Retirement plans
- Ancillary benefits
- Consumer-driven health plans, value-based benefit design
- Financing mechanisms—fully insured to self-funding/ASO
Who should attend
- New producers
- Established producers who need to hone their skills within the employee benefits market
- Employee benefits sales professionals, including brokers and consultants