About the course
Research states that 75 percent of careers are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies, including inability to handle interpersonal problems; unsatisfactory team leadership during times of difficulty or conflict; or inability to adapt to change or elicit trust. The Insights Discovery System is a simple yet powerful framework used extensively in organizations worldwide for developing and improving personal leadership, high performing teams and interpersonal communication in the workplace. Understanding self, others and the interactions between the two can be the single most important aspect of personal, team and organizational development.
This popular workshop includes the online evaluation (to be completed prior to session), printed and bound individual Insights report distributed at workshop, and half-day debrief session with an Insights certified instructor to help you understand your results.
The Insights Discovery System will help you:
- Recognizing and leveraging difference as strength rather than weakness
- Motivating others regardless of rank
- Honing your leadership style to connect with others
- Harnessing the strengths of a team
- Effective communication with differing styles through interpersonal communication
- Building trust with your team
- Developing self-awareness for how you show up in the workplace
- Managing your emotions through emotional intelligence
- Creating a context for personal growth
Amanda Cahal is an adjunct faculty member as well as the Director of Global Programs for the Executive and Professional MBA Programs. She is the primary ‘lead’ for the EMBA international trip and co-teaches the Global Business course. Cahal also teaches in a variety of corporate programs, focusin...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.