Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Learn how to align what you think with how you feel in order to perform in ways that leave your people more productive and committed rather than full of resistance and ill will.
This seminar provides assessments and "how-to skills" to address the everyday risks of living with and managing other people, and to cope in constructive ways with the unexpected.
Learn how to act purposefully, think rationally and deal effectively with your environment within four dimensions: * self-awareness, * self-mastery, * social awareness, and * relational management.
- What emotional intelligence is and why it should be considered a critical skill to develop
- The four dimensions of emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence strengths assessment
- Tools and tactics for improving one’s emotional intelligence
- Gain a better understanding of your own strengths and weaknesses
- Learn how to better evaluate and regulate emotions
- Identify and understand triggers that test emotional intelligence in self and others
- Manage and lead with greater effectiveness