Who should attend
- Professionals who want to improve their leadership and relationship management skills.
- Mid to high level management who would like to build stronger working relationships within their team
About the course
Emotional intelligence is often what differentiates good leaders from great leaders. What kind of leader are you? Use emotional intelligence to improve your leadership and relationship management skills.
This fast-paced workshop explores how emotional intelligence (EI) gives leaders a competitive advantage. Learn how it can encourage innovation, accountability, and amazing client service in your organization.
Registration includes a personalized, confidential EQ-i Leadership self-assessment.
- Answer the question: “What is emotional intelligence?”
- Understand the key differences between EQ and IQ.
- Understand why emotional intelligence is important for great leadership.
- Learn how emotionally intelligent leaders attract (and retain) the best talent.
- Learn about EI scales and the leadership competencies they measure.
- Identify the EI scale which best predicts leadership potential.
- Increase awareness and understanding of your own EI skills through self-assessment.
- Learn how to develop your own emotional intelligence and the EI skills on your team.
Fiorella Callocchia — a nearly 40-year HR veteran and consultant — was given the National HR Lifetime Achievement Award for years of dedication to excellence in the profession and helping the profession to excel through her volunteer work, training and frequent public speaking. Her background in...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.