Who should attend
- Developing leaders who would like to build stronger working relationships within their team
- Growing in your self-awareness and develop your strengths
- Feeling emotionally hijacked by life
- Looking for more purpose in life and work
- Needing a boost of motivation and positivity
About the course
Understand, Assess and Develop your Emotional Intelligence.
Tap into the power of emotional intelligence to lead with confidence, increase resilience, and reduce stress.
Why take this course?
The research is clear, people with high emotional intelligence:
- Have higher job satisfaction
- Are more effective employees
- Outperform and earn more than their colleagues
- Live with higher confidence, resilience, and happiness
- Step One – Learn what Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is, and why it matters
- Step Two – Understand your EQ assessment results
- Step Three – Create an action plan that will give develop your EQ and give you a leadership edge.
What will you get with this workshop?
- An online EQ-i Assessment and 21-page interpretive report
- An intimate virtual class size to guarantee high engagement
- Expert teaching, experiential learning challenges, and interactive small group discussions
- Comprehensive reflection materials and follow-up resources to keep the learning going after the course concludes
Tim Arnold has spent over two decades helping organizations unite teams, spark change and get unstuck, with clients that include The United Nations, Citibank, KPMG, Toyota, and Siemens. Tim provides his clients with a real-world perspective through his experience launching successful for-profit ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.