Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London School of Business and Finance.Full disclaimer.
This course will provide you with an overview of the latest technologies that impact marketing and how they can be integrated into an organisation’s strategic marketing plans.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Understand the business applications of emerging technologies, including virtual reality, augmented reality, blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things and cloud computing
- Identify current trends in technology and assess the impact of emerging technologies in business
- Evaluate strategies that utilise emerging technologies
- Understand the impact of immersive experiences on the customer journey
- Assess opportunities for implementing emerging technologies in digital marketing strategies
- Understand how emerging technologies can be used in various industries on a global level
- Develop a plan for implementation of new technologies in business environments
- Analyse the implications of privacy and security and its impact on society
Who should attend
This field is booming and the more tech there is, the more jobs will be needed to support this. Some of the newest job titles are: Virtual Reality (VR) Developer, Internet of Things Engineer, Cyber Security Engineer, Augmented Reality Developer and more.