Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Employees transitioning into managerial roles
- Individuals identified by their organizations as ready for leadership positions
- Professionals leading teams
- Individuals looking to gain managerial skills to advance their careers
About the course
A fast-track curriculum designed for new or aspiring supervisors and managers. Learn the skills needed to motivate, delegate, communicate and problem solve.
- Principals of management
- Emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Building effective teams
- Building strategic relationships
- Learn management fundamentals
- Raise your EQ to communicate more effectively and overcome challenges
- Develop the “people” side of management using clear, concise communication tools
- Introduces the concept of values & morality as a right conduct approach in business
- Enhance your ability to understand others
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.