Who should attend
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
A virtual learning workshop for change leaders and change agents on rational management approaches to implement change successfully with a focus on the human side of change
The world is changing. The pace of change is accelerating. Individuals and organisations must adapt. Organisations need to transform themselves. Transformation begins with the leader and the individual. It begins with people. People do not resist change. They resist the transitions that change brings about.
Benefits to You
- Assess the impact of change on people and organisations
- Determine where people are in the 3-phase transition process.
- Develop specific and focus strategies to guide the stakeholders through the key phases of transition in times of change
- Build and develop your competencies and capabilities in managing organisational change
A key outcome of the workshop will equip change leaders and change agents with the competencies and strategies to address the human dimension in times of turbulence to ensure that these changes are implemented smoothly and successfully. You will develop an action plan to facilitate the aspects of an actual organisation change effort in the workplace.
Session 1 Introduction
- Change analysis and assessment
- Introduction of change
- and transition concepts.
- Fundamentals of the transition map
Session 2 Application
- Application of the transition map to the participants’ workplace situation
- Implications of the transition map
- Change & transition strategies - Managing endings
Session 3 Report and Debrief
- Leading through the Neutral Zone strategies
- Embracing the new beginning strategies.
- Putting it all together in one plan
- Draft of action plan for implementation at the workplace.
Dr. Lim Peng Soon is the president of his own consultancy. His area of expertise is in the human side of organisational change – the transition processes that occur at the individual level. Dr. Lim holds a doctoral degree in education and human development from The George Washington University. ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.