Effectively Negotiating With the Power of Persuasion — Online
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with USC Marshall School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This highly-interactive online course immerses you in the foundation to analyze and approach negotiations for optimal results. USC Marshall School of Business, MBA professor Peter Kim, facilitates group exercises that illustrate the principles, techniques, strategies and countermeasures you need to achieve planned objectives. Half art, half science, negotiation and persuasion are vital skills for real-world and business success. This course will build your confidence and provide you with skills you can implement immediately.
- Develop a greater understanding of the factors that facilitate and hamper effective negotiation and persuasion
- Improve your ability to analyze the needs, concerns, motivations, and desires of other negotiators.
- To develop confidence in the negotiation process as an effective means for resolving conflict in organizations.
- Develop strategic thinking skills in selecting behaviors that increase the likelihood of satisfactory negotiation both within and across cultures.
- Become more successful at achieving consensus within your organization.
Online Teaching Method & Experience
Designed for busy professionals, this program blends USC’s heritage of academic excellence with the flexibility of online learning. The course will begin after 9:00 a.m. on the first day and will close at 11:45 p.m. on the last day.
Approximately 12 to 18-hours of participation, this online course fits perfectly into any busy schedule as it can be taken at your own pace over a 3-week period. It includes online video sessions, reading and case studies, interactive exercises and discussions with faculty.
Who should attend
The program is geared to professionals who want to improve their negotiation and strategic communications skills. It is appropriate for those who seek to improve their negotiation performance, better understand their own negotiation style, and create more beneficial results in their business and personal interactions.