Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Management Concepts.Full disclaimer.
Working in teams is a difficult task. Functioning together as a high-performing team requires intentional teamwork. You will develop your competency in team building, interpersonal skills, building and sustaining trust, effective use of influence, and collaboration in this experiential and interactive two-day course. You will gain a practical understanding of how to evaluate and sustain your effectiveness on teams and the specific actions you can take to help move your team toward higher performance.
- Discuss best practices for participating on high-performing teams
- Use interpersonal skills to respond appropriately to the needs and feelings of team members
- Discuss best practices for implementing collaborative relationships among team members
- Discuss appropriate techniques for influencing others
Building Effective Teams
- Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Building and Sustaining Trust
- Working with Virtual Teams
Interpersonal Skills for Teams
- Interpersonal Skills Overview
- Effective Communication Practices
- Cultivating Interpersonal Relationships
- Building Relationships
- Collaborating in Teams
- Creating a Collaborative Culture
- Principles of Influencing
- Influence and the Brain
- Influencing Techniques
- Module Capstone: Planning for Influential Conversations
Who should attend
This course is intended for employees at any level who work in teams.