Who should attend
This two day course if for leaders at all levels.
About the course
The Right Strategy, The Right Results.
This two-day course equips you with the knowledge and skills to achieve sustainable competitive advantage and growth in your business. By focusing on key elements of strategy, this course will develop your ability to evaluate, create, and implement value-creating strategies using strategy concepts, techniques and frameworks discussed in class. This course adopts a highly interactive learning approach to enhance your ability to ‘ask the right questions’ in the context of developing strategy, which is a critical skill for any successful leader.
- Explore the factors that make an industry attractive and profitable
- Understand the implications the nature of an industry has on an organization’s strategy and advantage
- Learn how a company builds advantage over rival companies
- Evaluate alternative competitive positions and associated tradeoffs
- Consider main issues executives need to take into account when formulating a winning strategy
- Explore multiple approaches to growth and the benefits and costs of specific growth strategies
Prashant Kale is Associate Professor of Strategic Management at the Jesse H. Jones School of Business, Rice University. Prior to Rice he was faculty at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan and he has also been visiting faculty at the Wharton School, the Kellogg School of Management...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.