Effective Strategy Formulation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Jones Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
The Right Strategy, The Right Results.
This two-day course equips you with the knowledge and skills to achieve sustainable competitive advantage and growth in your business. By focusing on key elements of strategy, this course will develop your ability to evaluate, create, and implement value-creating strategies using strategy concepts, techniques and frameworks discussed in class. This course adopts a highly interactive learning approach to enhance your ability to ‘ask the right questions’ in the context of developing strategy, which is a critical skill for any successful leader.
- Explore the factors that make an industry attractive and profitable
- Understand the implications the nature of an industry has on an organization’s strategy and advantage
- Learn how a company builds advantage over rival companies
- Evaluate alternative competitive positions and associated tradeoffs
- Consider main issues executives need to take into account when formulating a winning strategy
- Explore multiple approaches to growth and the benefits and costs of specific growth strategies
Who should attend
This two day course if for leaders at all levels.