Effective Strategy Execution
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
This programme provides insights and tools to bridge the gap between strategy formulation and real-life strategy execution. It will enable participants to identify common traps, balance rationality and emotion, and build the internal capabilities to implement their strategies successfully across cultures. Through this 3-day programme, multiple case studies will be discussed and assessed, using relevant frameworks, to gain holistic perspectives for strategy implementation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Value Creation vs Value Capture: an integrative framework
- Strategy as a journey: putting strategy into practice
- Understanding the basic principles of cost and differentiation strategies, including the trade-off between them
- Exploring and understanding strategy and the business canvas
- Recognising how resources and capabilities need to be upgraded or changed for strategies to succeed
- How to deal with innovation: Value, Business Delivery System and Ecosystem Innovation
- The role of culture across organisations and strategy
Who should attend
Business heads and function heads who are responsible for strategy formulation and execution for their business units.