Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kellogg School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Increasing Board Engagement For Strategic Stewardship
Today's nonprofit board members and their organizations face a changing environment filled with increasing competition, sophisticated donors, and new methods of solicitation. How should the nonprofit leaders change their approach to help board members react to this environment more effectively and provide leadership that supports their nonprofit organization? How can board members use their time and commitment to become better ambassadors and help organizations increase their impact and meet their missions?
In this program, you will learn how to provide tools to board members that will help maximize donor engagement, define a clear strategy for recruiting new board members and build stronger relationships with donors. Kellogg Center for Nonprofit Management faculty and industry practitioners will engage you with a rich mix of classroom learning and interactive discussion.
- Discuss and share critical strategic issues facing boards and board members today
- Understand the importance of the successful partnership of the staff leadership and board members when fundraising
- Experience a lively panel discussion, featuring current board members discussing their experiences as fundraising volunteers for nonprofit organizations
Who should attend
- Board Members, Executive Directors and CEOs of Nonprofit Organizations
- Board Members, Executive Directors and CEOs of Foundations & Family Businesses
Trust the experts
Liz Livingston Howard
Liz Livingston Howard is a graduate of Northwestern University and holds an MBA degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern. Ms. Howard is the Director of Kellogg's Nonprofit Management Executive Education programs and a Clinical Professor of Management. She developed and teaches...
Elise Madrick Townsend
Elise Madrick Townsend - Academic Director; Senior Program Administrator