Effective Marketing Through Events
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
With increasing opportunities for companies to take their organisations and brands into ‘live’ market places, there is a greater need for a strategic approach to planning and executing all aspects of events, and to understand just what they can and can’t do.
- Create a business case and strategy for using events.
- Improve the quality and reduce the cost of event organising.
- Learn about new areas of meeting design and event technology.
- Understand legal issues affecting events.
- Develop techniques for internal management.
- Increase delegate attendance.
- Understand and use event technology.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Deliver memorable events.
- Explore new methodologies for evaluating events effectively.
Who should attend
This course is for marketers who are tasked with organising any activities in which their companies are 'going live'. Whether these are internal meetings through to large scale international events, this course will hugely benefit anyone with responsibility for implementing and delivering results through events. Experience in organising events is a must to make the most of this programme.