Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This course is for marketers who are tasked with organising any activities in which their companies are 'going live'. Whether these are internal meetings through to large scale international events, this course will hugely benefit anyone with responsibility for implementing and delivering results through events. Experience in organising events is a must to make the most of this programme.
About the course
This two day course looks at the many options available to organisations to “go live,” and demonstrate what can be achieved. The programme looks at a strategic approach to event marketing, and also covers the brave new world of virtual and hybrid events.
- Create a business case and strategy for using events.
- Improve the quality and reduce the cost of event organising.
- Learn about new areas of meeting design and event technology.
- Understand legal issues affecting events.
- Develop techniques for internal management.
- Increase delegate attendance.
- Understand and use event technology.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Deliver memorable events.
- Explore new methodologies for evaluating events effectively.
Richard John is a management and meetings consultant, industry trainer and speaker and event journalist, with nearly 3 decades of sales, marketing, and management experience, working with a host of international organizations. * He is also Chief Operating Officer of Realise, who were pioneers in ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.