Effective Direction and Control of International Companies and Organizations
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive School of Management, Technology and Law.Full disclaimer.
Experienced and new members of the Board of Directors learn to use new proven tools for the direction and control of international companies, organisations and their subsidiaries
This Board Seminar will aim to apprise chairpersons and members of the boards of directors and th managing boards of international companies and organizations about the latest developments and important trends of Corporate and Subsidiary Governance. Participants will also benefit from new tools to develop board effectiveness.
To get familiar with the entrepreneurial and legal dimensions of Corporarte and Subsidiary Governance of international companies and organizations including new tools for the strategic direction and control at the board level.
New Corporate and NPO Governance:
- The Board as a Change Agent
- The Board as a Direction Setting Body
- The Board as a Team
- Teh Board as a Controlling Body
Governance of Digitalization
- Owner Strategy by the Shareholders
- Strategic Directives by the Board of Directors
- Strategic Management by the Executive Board
- Nomination of BoD an CEO
- Performance Review of BoD and CEO
- Remuneration of BoD and CEO
- Succession Planning of BoD and CEO
Best Practice Cases:
- NGO Governance: The WEF Case
- Corporate Governance: The Nestlé Case
- Direction and Control of Change at the Board Level
- Strategic Control at the Board Level
- Ethical and Legal Compliance
- Board Audit
Who should attend
Chairpersons and members of the boards of directors and the managing boards of international companies and international organizations.