Effective Decision Making
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCourt School of Public Policy .Full disclaimer.
Using techniques and guided simulations normally reserved for global executive business and political leaders, this course is designed for those looking to enhance their ability to maximize their productivity and make effective decisions. The course will draw on lessons from psychology, communication and organizational behavior, cognitive science and politics to distill the most important skills and qualities of smart decision making in a rapidly changing global landscape.
By the end of the class, students will be able to:
- Identify effective techniques to increase productivity and improve decision making
- Understand how to overcome indecision
- Cultivate the techniques to utilize conflict and disagreement at the group and institutional level
- Learn how to synthesize information and ask the right questions
- Possess the skills to spot future trends and increase creativity
- Know how to use and control emotions to make critical decisions
Who should attend
This course is designed for all people interested in improving their decision making skills. No prior experience is needed.