Who should attend
- Level 3: New Managers (3 years or less)
- Level 4: Managers (4-7 years)
- Level 5: Senior Managers & Directors (Above 7 years)
About the course
This workshop introduces participants to De Bono’s key concepts about the nature of creativity. Creativity is not a mystical talent that some are born with but a skill that anyone can acquire by learning this set of easy-to-learn and easy-to-use tools and techniques. With practice, you will be able to generate ideas and perceptions more easily. The participant will learn a structured systematic approach which will help the user to ‘think outside the box’ and go beyond the limitations of brainstorming. It is the toolkit for anyone who wants to be the trailblazer in tomorrow’s world.
Benefits to You
BUSINESS OUTCOMES :
Participants can expect to improve their competitive quotient by proactively increasing their creative momentum becoming leaders rather than mere imitators. Fresh innovative ideas, concepts and approaches will improve public and market perception of their product and service offerings. The innovative thrust which follows can only result in improving their market share. A more vibrant workforce can be expected because of the sense of involvement and achievement resulting from the ability to take the lead in creative thinking and innovation approaches.
LEARNING OUTCOMES :
- Clearly identify the issues at stake through the use of a simple perception framework to create a relevant landscape as a realistic reference point
- Use specific Lateral Thinking tools to easily identify new targets for improvement
- Learn in-depth applications of the powerful RANDOM
- INPUT TECHNIQUE to generate alternative creative insights and innovative applications
- Learn the PROVOCATIVE techniques of Lateral Thinking to surmount the obstacles to creative thinking posed by logic and experience
- Learn to HARVEST creative thinking output by sequencing them to create a FAN CONCEPT strategy.
- Why ‘Lateral Thinking’ is necessary to achieve ‘out of box’ thinking
- How to arrive at fresh ALTERNATIVE DEFINITIONS of a challenge situation
- How to use the CHALLENGE framework to identify new targets for creative thinking.
- How to use the RANDOM ENTRY technique to generate creative insights
- How to move from a single idea to a CONCEPTUAL DEFINITION
- How to construct a STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK for successful implementation
- What is a PROVOCATION? How to create PROVOCATIONS as a starting point to achieve creative perceptions
- How to Harvest and Treat the output of a creative session
- Presentation and Feedback
- Q & A and Summary
Peter was specially selected by Edward de Bono in 1992 to be among the first 12 persons in the world to be personally trained and certified by him to provide training in the Six Thinking Hats® System, Lateral Thinking™ and Creativity Programs, The Power of Perception™ program, Focus on Facilitati...
As Edward de Bono’s official representative in Asia, Linda has been key to the popularity of the guru’s thinking techniques in Asia for the last 28 years. In 2002, due to her phenomenal performance as a trainer, she was among only three trainers worldwide to be awarded Lifetime Certification in ...
Mr Stephen Ho is a dynamic and impactful speaker. He has extensive experience in the fields of public speaking, training and organisational development as well as managing large-scale international business operations for over 20 years. His other areas of expertise include business process re-eng...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.