Who should attend
If you want to find ways to develop an effective E-CRM programme this course is for you. You’ll already understand the basics of marketing, but you’re looking for ideas on how to understand your customers better, build closer customer relationships and prioritise who to talk to, about what and when, using predominantly digital channels.
About the course
This two-day course will help you to develop an E-CRM strategy and framework for your business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a draft plan to take back to the office. Learn how to cost effectively acquire and retain profitable customers, by mapping out an engaging customer journey for each customer segment. Learn how to understand more about your customers’ behaviours and needs and how to use this information to develop customer insights and tailored propositions for each segment, then develop a comms plan for each audience focusing on using digital channels.
- Plan, build and execute an effective E-CRM programme
- Learn how to measure and test campaigns
- Understand how to map out customer journeys from awareness to purchase
- Learn how to nurture customers throughout the buying process
- Understand what data you should collect and how to use data modelling techniques to segment your audiences and predict who is most likely to respond
- Learn how to develop customer insights and engaging propositions for each segment
- Understand how to select digital media channels and plan your campaign
- Understand how each of the core digital channels (search, social media, email) are developing and how to use them more effectively as part of a CRM comms programme
- Learn how to decide which customers will receive which communications at what time
- Use a case study scenario to practice the skills and apply the learning to a real-life situation
Nick Baggott FCIM FIDM has been a CIM Course Director for CRM & Digital for 7 years. He is MD of Navigate Consulting Ltd & works globally with clients like Google, Avon, EY, BP and Vodafone. He was formerly Group Client Service Director at Chemistry, having built the agency from start up ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.