Who should attend
Level 3 | New Managers
Level 4 | Managers
About the course
Past models of management are giving way to new dynamic planning and execution of service operation approaches that encourage future thinking and process innovation. The pace of business is moving at an unprecedented rate. Organisations are challenged to keep abreast of changing demand of customers and new ways of service delivery. Organisations that embrace fresh approaches in planning and execution to improve their operations will thrive in this new economy that is continuously shaped by global competition and digital revolution.
Participants will be able to facilitate implementation of organization strategies and utilise information to guide management decision making, aiding in goal achievements within area of control (with topline and/or bottomline impact).
- Facilitate implementation of organisation strategies
- Promote compliance with corporate governance requirements
- Provide direction and guidance to team leaders
- Identify information needed for management decision making
- Find and analyse necessary information for management inputs
- Determine relevant measures to monitor outcomes of management decisions
- Update and inform management on business issues that require management decisions
- Substantiate and make recommendations on business issues to management to facilitate decision making
- Exploring the Future
- Embracing Our Core Values
- Envisioning for Action
- Empowering for Performance
- Engaging Key Stakeholders
- Executing with Responsibilities
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.