Dynamic Elearning Development and Facilitation (Masters Certificate in Adult Training and Development)
Part 1: This session will provide you with all the basic skills required to design and build e-learning courses in Storyline 3 or 360. You’ll also learn how to design interactive, online courses that engage learners and accomplish stated learning objectives.
- Build a basic elearning course, based on storyboards, using Articulate Storyline 3 or 360
- Adapt the MCATD instructional design process for self-paced elearning
- Scope requirements for elearning courses based on real-life cases
- Learn best practices for writing elearning storyboards
- Create advanced interactions using variables, conditions and triggers
- Update course to comply with AODA accessibility requirements
Part 2 (blended format – part in-class, part on-line): This session explores the virtual classroom and the unique facilitation techniques that can be used to make learning most impactful in a virtual setting.
- Explore and adopt virtual facilitation best practices when hosting virtual classroom sessions
- Incorporate virtual classroom design principles into your training materials
- Navigate and explore features and functions of the WebEx Training Center
- Use the WebEx Training Center to deliver a 20-minute virtual classroom session on a topic of your choice