Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
An intensive online program that will give you the tools, coaching, and network to drive real change in your organization.
Learn how to make real change happen You’re driving change in your organization, working hard to meet new and complex challenges. We get that it’s tough. This program blends online learning with offline doing to strengthen your confidence, competence, and peer network to lead that change and have an impact.
You can get theory from books and blogs. This program is about putting ideas into action and making real change happen. Working directly with your own transformation case, you’ll learn an applicable playbook for driving change, including instantly useful methods, guiding templates and tangible cases. All while hacking your own case with support from our coaches, other program participants and your colleagues.
Apply new tools
Get effective methods to assess the current state, engage with stakeholders, design your roadmap for change, and prototype the future.
Overcome the resistance by learning to influence through storytelling, engage people in new ways, coach yourself through turmoil and dare to take action.
What you will learn
By the time you finish this course you should have acquired knowledge and skills that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Know the foundations of change and how to activate transformation in an organisation
- Understand how a roadmap for change is set up and learn the tools to make one
- Know how the networked society and other trends will impact businesses, individuals and society
- Know how to frame and clarify the change you are working on to make it achievable
- Get to know the tools to rapidly prototype and test change initiatives to make progress incremental
- Co-create, communicate and lead change initiatives to support transformation your organization
- Ability to use tools to bring your ideas to life, create compelling narratives and build momentum behind change processes
- Navigate transformation processes more confidently, working through challenges and barriers by selecting appropriate techniques and approaches
- Ability to influence and co-create with stakeholders on the transformation
- Strategies and tactics for building engagement and overcoming resistance to change
- Capability to make a roadmap for change and to follow it through
How you will learn
The Hyper Island approach is different from traditional online learning. We combine hands-on practice in your workplace with a fast-paced online environment to create a powerful experience that truly pays off. An intensive 6 weeks of real-time learning-by-doing and coaching to unlock progress for your case.
Join live session
There are two fixed weekly online sessions, each Tuesday 15:00-16:30 CET and each Friday 15:00-16:00 CET. Learn and get inspired from live sessions with program coaches, guest experts and other participants.
Peer learning and feedback
Work closely with a tight-knit group of other transformation leaders from around the world, all working with similar challenges, across a range of industries. An open online learning environment that encourages and facilitates dialogue, discussion and feedback.
Tools, videos and resources
Content kits packed with rich learning materials and useful tools curated to support you to apply immediately on your case. The majority of the program content and tasks are available to go through any time you choose during the week
Learn by doing, put ideas and tools into practice with weekly challenges to build your skills and generate impact.
The program demands high commitment and engagement while being designed to be flexible. Besides the two fixed weekly live sessions, there are 1-2 small group calls each week that can be flexibly scheduled with your peer group. Expect to dedicate 8-15 hours per week for group discussions, webinars, reading and individual work, although often this can be integrated into your existing day to day work.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.