Driving Profitable Growth
The path to sustainable, profitable growth is complex, demanding, and risky. This program delves into the three key questions leaders must answer to drive growth: What is your strategic imperative for growth? How will you achieve growth? How can you maintain organizational health throughout the process? Whether your company is looking to overcome scaling challenges, evolve its corporate culture, or discover new avenues for growth, you will emerge well equipped to drive business expansion.
As the leader of a dynamic enterprise, you need a 360-degree view of the opportunities and challenges that your enterprise will face across each stage of business growth. This program unpacks the nature of growth as a process—including its key variables, risks, and decision points—and prepares you to manage the growth curve for your organization with greater confidence, expertise, and success.
Choose your organization's best approach to growth
- Identify market opportunities and the best pace of growth
- Develop the right strategy for your company—scaling up or scoping out
- Leverage growth to strengthen your competitive position
- Avoid the common pitfalls along various paths to growth
Establish the operational and structural foundation for growth
- Manage and monitor the financial aspects of growth
- Retain—and evolve—your corporate culture as you grow
- Build the pool of talent you need to achieve your growth objectives
- Ensure the right leadership and processes are in place for each stage of growth
Expand your personal and professional network
- Extend your network by living and working with accomplished executives from various backgrounds, industries, and countries across the globe
- Build relationships with a diverse group of peers who can provide wide-ranging insights into your business challenges and career decisions
What You Will Learn
Through a rich learning experience that includes faculty presentations, case studies, current research, interactive sessions, and group discussions, you will dive into the strategies critical to successful business expansion. As you examine the leadership challenges presented by growth, you will gain insight into the broad impact expansion can have on innovation, operations, corporate and business strategy, financing, culture, talent management—and your brand.
This program helps you apply the learning by giving you the opportunity to present on a specific challenge faced by your company and exchange ideas with peers similarly challenged by growth
Who should attend
- Senior executives and experienced leaders tasked with driving growth in young or established midsize to large organizations, from a range of functional backgrounds such as operations, human resources, research and development, finance, and marketing
- Senior executives managing a post-merger integration or heading up a new business unit
- CEOs, general managers, and division heads whose responsibilities include strategy, new business acquisition, and operations management