Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Seeking practical tools for building and sustaining productive teams
- Interested in learning to respond to unprecedented challenges
- Responsible for implementing change-related initiatives
About the course
Learn to thrive in an ever-evolving and complex work environment.
Maintaining the status quo is no longer an option. To perform as a leader, you need to be able to provide your team with a clear and compelling purpose, uncover insights to accelerate progress and achieve tangible results amidst uncertainty and rapid change.
Driving Performance in a Changing World will equip you with the confidence and practical skills to adapt and achieve success both now and in the future – helping you to capitalise on the opportunities created by ongoing disruption.
This program runs over six weeks (approximately four hours per week) and includes a 90 minute virtual Live Learning Lab every Tuesday.
Lead with Purpose
- Adopt the behaviours and mindsets required to drive performance in a fast-changing work environment
- Apply insights and key trends to influence, lead and achieve tangible results
- Leverage your strengths and action key areas for development
Adopt innovative and customer-centric practises
- Adopt design thinking to solve new and complex challenges through customer-centricity, innovative practice and stakeholder engagement
Manage change and influence effectively
- Manage disruptive change initiatives through building organisational readiness and leveraging appropriate people management strategies
- Plan for the challenges of leading teams to work in new ways, while using clear communication to align and engage people
Leadership in the Changing World
- Embrace crucial mindsets, behaviours and skills for driving organisational performance
- Learn how to become more innovative by using consumer insights to adopt a human-centered approach
Managing Change * Understand how to plan for change, develop strategies and implement them successfully with the aid of proven tools and frameworks
Design, execute and champion a sustainable growth culture and strategy, using deep insider industry knowledge for senior leadership teams. Learn to benchmark against the diverse innovation practices of industry pacesetters, inspire stakeholder thinking and manage behaviours to deliver innovation ...
Harnessing her passion for unlocking leadership capability in others, Aviva moved away from legal practice and into the consulting space; facilitating programs and coaching professionals from government, corporate and commercial clients. Aviva specialises in influence, negotiation and conflict ...
My passion is creating engaging and inspiring places to work. I am a highly motivated, resourceful and professional Organisational Development and Learning practitioner working at executive level with extensive experience across Australia, Asia and the Middle East. I have provided expert advice...
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.