Driving Decisions and Competing Through Big Data
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNSW Business School.Full disclaimer.
Unlock the true potential of your data to develop sustainable commercial advantage.
The ever-increasing volume of readily available data offers a significant source of competitive advantage, but many organisations are simply not realising the full potential of this asset. This course gives managers the tools to make data-driven business decisions from pricing, marketing, planning, logistics, and operations to fraud and risk assessment.
What you’ll learn
You will build a practical toolkit to:
- Gain the insight and understanding to translate data into strategy
- Understand and leverage data in preparing, visualising and predicting trends
- Identify and understand the use of technology and tools to engage the data
- Utilise data to inform strategic direction, decision-making and improve leadership
- Identify opportunities to create customer value
How you’ll learn
Working with Program Director, Felix Tan and specialist industry practitioners, participants will take part in real-world case studies and practical exercises designed to maximise impact and ensure learning can be implemented in the workplace.