Driving Customer Insight From Research
A fresh and detailed understanding and interpretation of customer and market data will provide the support needed to develop business strategy.
Customer insight is essential for successful NPD, market positioning, market development and competitive strategy. By understanding the type of information needed, how it can be collected and how then to use it, the organisation can develop a customer focused marketing strategy.
- Understand the meaning of insight and develop an interpretation relevant to your own organisation.
- Learn to draw on a wide variety of sources of information to create insight.
- Review existing information available internally and externally.
- Understand customer needs, monitor customer satisfaction, measure company performance.
- Plan a market survey and select appropriate methodologies.
- Use the customer database to develop insight.
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative research.
- Use market information as part of the planning process.
- Develop a more creative approach to collecting and interpreting customer data.
Who should attend
As a marketing practitioner do you sometimes wonder how to make sense of the masses of information available nowadays online and how best to relate it to your organisation? Are you expected to take the findings of market research that has been conducted and translate them into meaningful action? This course will help you appreciate how a deeper insight will yield better business decisions. By learning to use a variety of tools as data collection options, you will understand new ways to contribute ideas on new product development, brand identity and/or business expansion.