Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Senior HR Executives including managers, directors, and consultants
About the course
Develop a sound understanding of what it means to create a safe and sustainable organizational culture
As a human resource professional, you're tasked with being the architect of your organization's culture. Rotman's Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion for HR Professionals program is designed to help you navigate conversations around key topics, build buy-in from the top level, and define a high-level strategy.
Created based on direct feedback from senior HR leaders across industries and customized for a relevant, practical experience, this program aims to bring HR professionals together in a safe and open environment. You'll learn from expert instructors with experience working in the field and from other HR leaders like yourself.
Challenge yourself to create an environment where employees from all backgrounds can thrive. You'll learn through
- hands-on exercises
- case studies based on real companies
- videos and storytelling
- action planning
By the end of this program, you'll develop a sound understanding of what organizations need to know to foster inclusive cultures – and a network of peers you can turn to for sharing experiences, challenges and solutions.
- Identify what diversity, equity, and inclusion mean in today's workplace
- Know how to address blind spots and implicit or unconscious bias
- Present a strong case for why DEI is a win-win for your organization
- Learn how to foster championship and allyship
- Deep dive into biases
- Lived experiences of employees
- How to identify micro-aggressions
- How to talk about privilege
- How to have culturally competent conversations
- Moving from good intentions to integration part 1
- Optional networking activity
- Moving from good intentions to integration part 2
- Building allyship
- Championing and building consensus
- Integration of inclusion
Dr. Georgette Zinaty holds the position of Executive Vice President at Corporate Class Inc. Prior to joining CCI in 2020, Dr. Zinaty had a distinguished career as an executive and senior leader at the University of Toronto. She holds a Bachelor degree in English and Political Science from the Un...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Human Capital Management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.