Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with David Eccles School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Diversity is key to fostering growth and creativity within your organization. In this course, you will examine the foundation of diversity management including a discussion of the legal aspects of diversity management, diversity management organizational paradigms, and specific diversity business case studies.
Examine diversity management from a strategic, integrative framework. In this course, you will examine the foundation of diversity management including a discussion of the legal aspects of diversity management, diversity management organizational paradigms, and specific diversity business case studies. Additionally, you will practice communication skills for managing critical diversity workplace conversations. In this program, you will:
- analyze emerging diversity trends and their implications in the workplace
- learn the importance of articulating a clear and company-specific definition of diversity
- examine strategies for measuring an organization’s current diversity competence
- understand the competitive advantage of diversity management
- learn strategies for developing diversity initiatives, training strategies, and a strategic diversity plan
- learn how an organization’s external relationships reflect an organization’s diversity strategy
Trust the experts
Dr. Kathryn A. Cañas is a member of the Management Department in the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah. Her teaching currently includes courses on managing diversity, business communication, and pedagogical theories and practices on both undergraduate and graduate levels. ...