Who should attend
- Individuals intending to learn about Distributed Generation and Energy Storage.
- Professionals looking to advance into the Energy & Environment sectors.
- Managers and executives wanting to improve their understanding of energy storage markets and government policy.
About the course
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Distribution Energy
- Market Trends of Distributed Energy and Storage
- Review of Distributed energy installations
- Review of Storage Installations and Economics
- Federal Policies Distributed Energy & Storage
- State Policies on Distributed Energy & Storage
- International Trends, Programs and Actions on Distributed Generation & Energy Storage
- Issues Effecting the Traditional Electric Utility Model
- Grid Evolution – Smart-Grids, Micro-Grids, Community Power
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.