European Energy Centre
Distributed Energy: Microgrids and Community Solar
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
USD 795 per day
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European Energy Centre.Full disclaimer.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Distribution Energy
- Market Trends of Distributed Energy and Storage
- Review of Distributed energy installations
- Review of Storage Installations and Economics
- Federal Policies Distributed Energy & Storage
- State Policies on Distributed Energy & Storage
- International Trends, Programs and Actions on Distributed Generation & Energy Storage
- Issues Effecting the Traditional Electric Utility Model
- Grid Evolution – Smart-Grids, Micro-Grids, Community Power
Who should attend
- Individuals intending to learn about Distributed Generation and Energy Storage.
- Professionals looking to advance into the Energy & Environment sectors.
- Managers and executives wanting to improve their understanding of energy storage markets and government policy.