About the course
Walt Disney parks and resorts are a recognized leader in delivering world-class experiences while upholding a culture of excellence. Explore the method behind the magic, grounded on three pillars—leadership, employee engagement, and service. Together, these pillars are the foundation for values-based leadership, creating a culture defined by desired behaviors, and designing and delivering service with the Guest at the center.
Build Knowledge to Impact Work Culture and Business Outcomes
Presented live online by Disney Institute leaders, Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence offers the opportunity to build knowledge and discover proven Disney business insights from our chain of excellence that can be adapted and applied to your own profession, team or organization to achieve greater results.
Attendees of the five-hour course will:
- Learn about Disney’s time-tested business insights that engage professionals to think differently through compelling narratives and storytelling
- Gain understanding and application of Disney’s Chain of Excellence
- Understand and apply the power of values and vision in leadership to create a motivated and productive workforce
- Examine the time-tested techniques behind Disney's renowned service culture
- Understand the impact of customer feedback and continuous improvement
- Gain insight into how team culture is strengthened and is interwoven throughout a successful organization
- Participate in guided activities that demonstrate how to adapt and apply the Disney approach to impact systems and processes that enable enhanced customer service
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.