Digital Transformation: Strategy, Change & Technology
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HKUST Business School.Full disclaimer.
The digital revolution is transforming the way people around the globe live, interact, and do business together. This four-day program brings together five leading experts on the digital revolution and its impact on business. Some of the full- or half-day sessions explore important new digital developments (such as Artificial Intelligence and ‘Big Data’ analysis) and explain exactly how and why they are relevant to today’s changing world. Other sessions focus on the corporate skills needed to plan for and manage change driven by digital innovation, and the mindset needed to kick-start the digital transformation process within traditional corporate structures. Overall, the program brings the significance of the digital revolution into focus for business, and provides clear practical strategies for businesses wanting to ride the transformational digital technology wave.
- To demystify some of the most significant recent digital technology developments relevant to business
- To offer practical strategies for tapping new digital technologies to achieve business growth
- To provide case studies and real-life examples of how businesses have thriven – or failed – as a result of good or bad management of digital innovation
- To explore the key change management skills and mindset needed for successfully embracing digital technology in one’s business
- Recognise the latest and most significant new digital opportunities arising for global
- Learn from case studies and business innovators what to embrace and what to avoid in digital transformation
- Gain a solid grounding in the cultural and organizational steps needed to embark successfully on digital transformation
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive a certificate of participation issued by HKUST Business School.
Who should attend
- Business leaders operating in industries where digital solutions are transforming the business landscape
- Anyone looking to learn about new digital tools for enhancing the competitive edge of their business
- Corporate executives wanting to get up to speed with the latest developments in the world of business innovation
- Investors needing information on smart business investment for a digital era