Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Business leaders operating in industries where digital solutions are transforming the business landscape
- Anyone looking to learn about new digital tools for enhancing the competitive edge of their business
- Corporate executives wanting to get up to speed with the latest developments in the world of business innovation
- Investors needing information on smart business investment for a digital era
About the course
The digital revolution is transforming the way people around the globe live, interact, and do business together. This four-day program brings together five leading experts on the digital revolution and its impact on business. Some of the full- or half-day sessions explore important new digital developments (such as Artificial Intelligence and ‘Big Data’ analysis) and explain exactly how and why they are relevant to today’s changing world. Other sessions focus on the corporate skills needed to plan for and manage change driven by digital innovation, and the mindset needed to kick-start the digital transformation process within traditional corporate structures. Overall, the program brings the significance of the digital revolution into focus for business, and provides clear practical strategies for businesses wanting to ride the transformational digital technology wave.
- To demystify some of the most significant recent digital technology developments relevant to business
- To offer practical strategies for tapping new digital technologies to achieve business growth
- To provide case studies and real-life examples of how businesses have thriven – or failed – as a result of good or bad management of digital innovation
- To explore the key change management skills and mindset needed for successfully embracing digital technology in one’s business
- Recognise the latest and most significant new digital opportunities arising for global
- Learn from case studies and business innovators what to embrace and what to avoid in digital transformation
- Gain a solid grounding in the cultural and organizational steps needed to embark successfully on digital transformation
Upon completion of the program, participants will receive a certificate of participation issued by HKUST Business School.
Academic qualifications Ph.D. Stanford University, Organizations, Strategy, and Enterpreneurship M.A. Stanford University, Sociology B.Eng National University of Singapore, Computer Engineering, minor in Entrepreneurship ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE -The Hong Kong University of Scie...
Academic qualifications PhD Duke University, Durham, NC, USA BS Peking Univeristy, Beijing, China ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE Associate Professor, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2017 - present Assistant Professor, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2009 - 2017 ...
Academic qualification PhD 2009 New York University, Information System M.Sc. 2002 Northeastern University, Computer Science B.Sc. 1999 Northeastern University, Computer Science ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Associate Professor, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2017-pres...
Professor Wang was appointed as Adjunct Professor at HKUST in 2003 when she was the highest ranked Asian women executive at IBM globally. She had over 25 years of experiences with IBM in the US and across Asia Pacific. Among the various management roles she held while based in the US, Japan, and ...
Professor Doran has over 20 years of experience in crafting and executing strategy in three major multinationals. He has run the strategy department for three major multinationals. Formerly, he has been Strategy Director for A.S.Watson (the retail division of Hutchison Whampoa), Lend Lease (one o...