Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Ashridge Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Led by Silicon Valley faculty, you’ll experience a full immersion on this highly-interactive program and enjoy exclusive access to Ferrari, consistently ranked as one of the world’s most powerful and inspiring brands.
The global economy is increasingly characterized as uncertain, volatile, complex and ambiguous (VUCA). Digital disruption is playing a major part, particularly in areas such as e-commerce, business models, analytics, AI, conversational commerce and cybersecurity, and is already producing more data than most organizations can deal with. McKinsey estimates that by 2025, big data insights from connected devices alone will yield $11 trillion of potential economic value. While most recognize the tremendous opportunities of embracing a new digital future, many organizations find the transition difficult, expensive and fraught with pitfalls.
Exploring the 4th Industrial Revolution and this unprecedented speed of digitization, we have partnered with Ferrari to deliver a unique three-day consortium program aimed at equipping you with the right tools for a successful digital future for your organization. The program aims to:
- Share latest trends and implications of digitization and the 4IR
- Leverage design thinking, lean start-up and scenario planning
- Gain knowledge of risks and pitfalls as well as successes involved in digital transformation
- Craft concrete innovation ideas for growth
- Share best practices from participating organizations, working on “live” business challenges.
As a participant, you will:
- Develop the confidence and skill set to better understand the latest trends, drivers, and implications for digitization, and build your digital future with a proven foresight framework
- Leverage tools such as design thinking, lean start-up, and scenario planning
- Craft concrete innovation moves for your own organization’s digital business model, and pro-actively position customers and competitors, new entrants and suppliers
- Gain knowledge of best practice programs and tools, the potential pitfalls and successes involved in digital transformation programs
Your digital leaders will work together with our experts and other participants on “live” digital business challenges, and share their best practices and challenges to find new moon-shot growth innovation ideas. They will return to work with greater insights into the diferent ways in which the digital landscape can and will evolve, and be prepared with the right strategies. They will develop tangible digitalization tools and actionable moves to future-proof your organization through trend ecosystem analysis and capability building frameworks
Who should attend
Experienced managers, directors, or leadership team members. They are keen to shape the future direction that digitalization will take for your brand and organization.
Past program participants included a diverse mix of tech disruptors and start-ups, as well as global multinationals from financial services, retail, telecommunications, healthcare and lifestyle, including Uber, Coca-Cola, Continental, Deutsche Telekom, Merck and Puma.
Trust the experts
Olaf Groth is Global Professor of Management, Strategy, Innovation & Economics at Hult International Business School. Prof. Groth is a global management, innovation and strategy professor, adviser and executive with 20 years of experience in corporations, advisory firms and academia. He advi...
Mike Grandinetti teaches Entrepreneurship, Innovation Marketing and Management and Leadership. Mike has been continuously active in the fields of innovation and entrepreneurship since earning his BS Engineering and beginning his career in Silicon Valley, as an entrepreneur, consultant, professor,...