A global arms race of data analytics is underway, impacting virtually every business in every sector. In order to survive, compete and ultimately win, organizations must transform business models dramatically – from product-centric to customer-centeric models.
Led by world-renowned faculty and industry experts, this program provides a survive-and-thrive course for executives seeking to guide their business lines through this critical digital transformation.
You will gain a thorough understanding of the key topics required plan and execute digital transformation, strategic use of analytics and data-driven decision making throughout the organization.
- Principles of Digital Transformation
- Analytics and Strategy
- Analytical Decision Making
- Pricing and Customer-Centric Analytics
- Big Data and AI
- Measure your organization's current state and readiness for digital transformation
- Understand different levels of digital transformation in the organization, its main goals, stages, milestones, and KPIs
- Support the integration of an analytics mindset within the management culture
- Enhance customer experience, better manage risk, increase revenue, and improve productivity
- Foster a data-driven, analytical culture for managerial decision making
- Gain an understanding of the key principles and technologies involved in digital transformation.
- Learn the strategic and tactical roles that analytics play in a modern, data-driven institution.
- Understand the principles of analytics and apply these to decision-making practices
- Use the principles of analytics to improve project and process performance
- Create a personalized digital transformation action plan for your organization
The program leverages the educational power of multiple teaching tools, including class discussions, lectures, simulations and the exchange of ideas and perspectives with faculty and fellow participants. Additionally, every participant will make use of the Analytics Capabilities Assessment Tool (ACAT); a proprietary diagnostic to assess the current stage of their organization's digital transformation and a personalized action plan.
PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Take a holistic view of your organization and understanding the current state of digitization
- Identifying the highest potential value gaps that exist, and understanding how to fill those gaps for maximum ROI.
- Learn a framework and set of key principles to guide and enable enterprise level digital transformation, covering structure, processes, systems, skills, tools, and technology.
ANALYTICAL DECISION MAKING
- How to break down decision-making problems, including those that involve risk, using a variety of tools and frameworks.
- Learn how to convert huge quantities of ill-structured data into manageable amounts of organized information.
- Discuss how to handle complex decisions in the presence of uncertainty.
- Balancing intuition and analytics to make solid decisions and influence others
- Embracing uncertainty as an integral aspect of the business environment.
DRIVING VALUE THROUGH CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ANALYTICS AND PRECISION PRICING
- Explore the importance of considering the full spectrum of customer behaviours as a core of a customer-centric business model
- Discuss how customer behaviours affect the optimal pricing, product offering and promotion decisions.
- Study general strategies for business-to-business and business-to-consumer customer analytics using examples from a variety of enterprises
- Leverage Precision Pricing and Revenue Optimization (PPRO) to determine pricing and product availability across various selling channels.
ANALYTICS AND STRATEGY
- Learn to translate the insights yielded by analytics into actionable plans to realize profitability.
- Gain strategies to implement new initiatives within a business environment that values the status-quo.
- Adopt the leadership qualities needed to lead change and translate ideas into action.
- Construct a strategy framework around the fundamental challenges faced by your most important customers.
- Discuss critical implementation mechanisms including: resource allocation, creating systems that align with and amplify company culture, and day-to-day management best practices needed to maintain momentum.
BIG DATA AND AI
- Assess the role of analytics and AI capabilities to find insights in very large or unstructured data sets, including credit card transactions, social networks and online shopping data.
- Survey various AI methods appropriate for different analytical objectives, including classification, neural networks, recommender systems and smart contracts.
- Examine IT infrastructure, tools and technologies that enable maximal value of data assets.
- Gain a foundation for using AI technology on big data to enable data-driven decision making within your organization.
Who should attend
Business leaders looking to enhance the performance of their business lines by incorporating data-driven decision making.