Who should attend
- Leaders, managers and entrepreneurs with experience in leading teams, managing resources and implementing business strategies
- Digital professionals who are moving into leadership roles
About the course
Cultivate an innovative organizational culture where digital can thrive by becoming an effective change agent. Learn now to pitch your vision, while carefully balancing resistance and influence during your conversations with internal and external stakeholders. Define your current vs. future state of the business while build a digital maturity model that identifies gaps and drives your organization forward. Develop digital talent that is high-performing, social, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial.
Curriculum topics include:
- The organizational digital ecosystem
- The role of “digital” innovation and change agent
- A digital readiness audit
- Building a digital maturity model
- Conducting a gap analysis: current vs. future state
- Resource planning: HR, financial, operations, technology
- Digital HR and talent: recruitment, mentoring and/or outsourcing
- The social organization and culture
- Digital governance
This course is offered 100% online.
Our online courses are structured to provide a positive learning environment for participants to engage in and interact with the content and other participants, as well as with the online instructor who is an industry professional. Instructors facilitate the learning throughout the course and are available to provide feedback and guidance as you navigate through the content. This course is delivered online over 4 weeks and involve an average of 6-10 hours of study per week.
Jonathan Carrigan is a passionate thought leader with over 15 years experience working at the intersection of technology, strategy, and design. Most recently, Jonathan was a founding member of a corporate transformation office at Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment (MLSE) that oversaw and guided ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.