Who should attend
- Leaders, managers and entrepreneurs with experience in leading teams, managing resources and implementing business strategies
- Digital professionals who are moving into leadership roles
About the course
Cultivate an organizational culture where digital can thrive
Cultivate an innovative organizational culture where digital can thrive by becoming an effective change agent. Learn now to pitch your vision, while carefully balancing resistance and influence during your conversations with internal and external stakeholders. Define your current vs. future state of the business while build a digital maturity model that identifies gaps and drives your organization forward. Develop digital talent that is high-performing, social, customer-centric, and entrepreneurial.
Online program format
Delivered self-paced online over 4 weeks, the program includes two live 1.5 hour online sessions each week. Average study time per week is about 6-8 hours, including live sessions.
Our online programs are structured to provide a positive learning environment that will enable you to interact with the content and other participants, as well as with the online instructor. All of our instructors are experienced industry professionals who will provide feedback and guidance as you navigate through the content.
Benefits for you
- Elevate your skills in leadership, strategy and communication
- Identify and reduce gaps between current and desired levels of performance
- Communicate your vision in a way that inspires others to action
- Nurture digital talent within a culture that supports risk-taking and innovation
- Establish good digital governance
- Develop a digital plan to drive your organization forward
- The organizational digital ecosystem
- The role of “digital” innovation and change agent
- A digital readiness audit
- Building a digital maturity model
- Conducting a gap analysis: current vs. future state
- Resource planning: HR, financial, operations, technology
- Digital HR and talent: recruitment, mentoring and/or outsourcing
- The social organization and culture
- Digital governance
Jonathan Carrigan is a passionate thought leader with over 15 years experience working at the intersection of technology, strategy, and design. Most recently, Jonathan was a founding member of a corporate transformation office at Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment (MLSE) that oversaw and guided ...
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.