Digital Transformation of Sales Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with European School of Management and Technology.Full disclaimer.
Manage the main challenges that confront your company in sales management.
Digitalization is changing the sales function fundamentally. Digital business models require new sales approaches, big data analytics grant unprecedented customer insights, and sales processes are increasingly augmented or automated through digital technologies. Against this backdrop, sales managers need to rethink established practices.
To support them in this endeavor, participants of the program Digital Transformation of Sales Management (DTS) discuss the latest concepts, research results, and best practices. They will develop new ideas to improve their own sales business, receive feedback from faculty and peers, and leave the program with a concrete action plan. To facilitate the transfer into practice, participants will also deal with the questions of how to drive change in the sales function as well as how to overcome resistance from superiors, peers, and their own teams.
- disruptive approaches to modern sales management
- get to know new frameworks and concepts, research insights, and best-practice examples
- how to create high-performing sales personnel with clearly defined roles, tasks, and selling behavior
- capitalize on the exchange between executives form different industries
- Digitalization: Transforming sales management through analytics, automation, artificial intelligence, and the blockchain technology
- Solution selling: Building the capabilities required for creating superior customer value
- Managing the change: Achieving buy-in from sales managers and sales representatives
Who should attend
Managers with several years of professional experience in sales, marketing, or customer management.