Who should attend
The Digital Transformation Masterclass - 5 workshops “à la carte” - is aimed at Project and Team Leaders who need to know more about the impact of digitalisation for their organisation and prospects.
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Be proficient in English
About the course
How Digital Transformation will influence the strategy of your business
Discover the challenges of digitalisation
Discover what digitalisation can bring to business models, work environments and innovation processes.
A toolkit to better manage the digital transformation
Deepen your knowledge in Strategy, Data Analytics, Business Model, Go to market and Governance, to achieve the digital transformation of your organisation.
Exchanges with experts, academics and peers
Thanks to its participative methodology, learn how to define and modify your digital strategy.
Explore major digital technologies and their impact on business models
Explore in a small group up to five key topics for implementing digital transformation in your company: Strategy, Digital Business Models, Data Analytics, Go to Market and Digital Governance.
Each masterclass is based on an interactive pedagogy, using a wide variety of methods and situations. It alternates real case studies, role-playing and group work.
5 "à la carte" masterclasses to succeed in the digital transformation of your organisation
Pick and choose the masterclass.es you need to achieve your goal
Module 1. Masterclass in Digital Business Models
Prepare your response to today’s digital challenges to your business model. Identify the structural changes that will generate more value. Build your next-generation enterprise.
- Understand the potential business impact of the combined effect of the Covid crisis with the acceleration of the digital transformation
- Assess your competitive position in this new digital environment through 6 key factors, including organisational design & leadership
- Develop a framework to prepare your response and generate more value over time.
Module 2 Masterclass in Strategies For The Digital Age
This masterclass focuses on the strategic and organizational implications of digitalization, based on a common understanding of the main features and capabilities of the technology.
- Recognize the specificities of digital strategies
- Think critically about the potential of digital technology for your business
- Understand the main technology levers that can be exploited in a digital transformation
- Distinguish between marginal impacts and disruptive impacts
- Identify the most suitable digital plays for your business
- Anticipate the need for organizational change
- Identify the main inhibitors and obstacles to your digital transformation project
- Recognize the main organizational enablers and levers
Module 3 Masterclass in Data Analytics
The masterclass will enable you to discover and practice the various aspects of business analytics and bring value and insights for your organisation, data and prospects.
- Approach Business problems data-analytically
- Think carefully & systematically about whether & how data can improve business performance (strategic & tactical)
- Be able to interact competently on the topic of data science for business purpose
- Discuss data science intelligently with data scientists and with other stakeholders
- Better understand proposals for business data science projects and investments
- Participate in data science projects
Module 4 Masterclass in Digital Governance
Succeeding the transition involves mastery of various governance skills in the plan, build, run and monitor series of activities. Mastering the 7 maturity enablers. It also requires diving into evolving technologies such as IoT, Cloud, Blockchain or Cybersecurity.
- Managing digital journey (Value components: Benefit realisations, Risk optimisation and Resource optimisation).
- Make the best out of the technology, master the architectural element.
- Walking the talk: reach project outcome through own or acquired resources, skills and services.
- Towards a sustainable digital operations (Keep control of your initiative by building the four management elements: Plan, Build, Run and Monitor).
- Explore the seven components of maturity.
- Governance practices for a successful transformation (The risk element, The cybersecurity element, Surf the technology waves, Technology forecast and trends).
Module 5 Masterclass in Go To Market: Strategy & Execution
In this hands-on masterclass, we seek to shape the understanding of digitalisation of your industry, how it affects your go-to-market approach and what practices you can use to be successful in this new context.
- Develop a good understanding of the impacts of digitalization.
- Identify the specific challenges and opportunities a digitalised economy presents for your go-to-market (GTM).
- Learn a process and a set of practices that you can use to shape your go-to-market strategy in a way that’s meaningful to all your stakeholders.
- Learn ways to drive execution so as to hit your GTM goals and learn in the process.Acquire skills that can be used in a variety of contexts of digital transformation.
These two days are structured to provide a stimulating mix of required theory and intensive work on your real-life situation. We will seek to apply a holistic, discovery-driven and user centric approach to designing and continually refining your go-to-market strategy and execution.
Expertise Innovation Technology Digital Transformation Marketing Mohout, professor at Antwerp Management School and former technology entrepreneur, is a widely published technology author, C-level advisor to high-growth startups as well as Fortune 500 companies. He is a keynote speaker, auth...
Martine has had more than 29 years work experience in different companies and industries and an unusual combination of expertise and roles: Practitioner and advocate in Business Analytics, she has occupied different functions as analyst, middle manager and later as director, in Banking, Energy, ...
Over the past 20 years, Professor Ataya has become a strong reference in the training and education domain, mainly through his activities at Solvay Brussels School, where he is the founder and Academic Director of the Digital Transformation, Governance and Trust post-graduate and executive educat...
I am a full-time professor at the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-EM) at Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Belgium, and currently serve as Adjunct to the President and Rector of the University for IT and digital matters. My research and teaching cover the economics and...
Experience Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-EM) - ULB Professor of Entrepreneurship May 2014 – Present Brussels Area, Belgium FEBRAP : Bienvenue Director - Company Specific Programs Sep 2016 – Present Customized learning inside your organization with the Solvay seal of qua...
Over the course of the past 20 years I’ve been working to support business transitions as a key advisor for owners and senior decision makers of privately held European companies: growth out of start-up stage, hyper-growth, business reinvention to address disruption (digital agencies & consul...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.