Digital Transformation in the African Context
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with GIBS Business School.Full disclaimer.
Digital Africa is leapfrogging to the future - Future proof your organisation for the fifth industrial revolution.
Africa has the potential to get to the future much faster than the rest of the world – digitally speaking of course. Africa has less legacy challenges to deal with and has fewer alternatives and is therefore adopting digitised solutions faster out of necessity and survival. Is your firm part of this trajectory or being leapfrogged?
Join Herman Singh, a leading authority in driving digital transformation and strategy across organisations, as he explores how to future-proof your business for the fifth industrial revolution or run the risk of being left behind.
With a specific focus on digitisation in the African context, and highlighting the pros and cons that organisations operating on the continent face, Herman explores a new way of thinking that will allow you to benefit from the disruptions that are occurring in your industry whether at a service level, channel level, back-end level, or at all three levels.
How you will benefit
- At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Analyse the changes happening in your industry or market;
- Assess the impact on your firm and options for responding;
- Investigate the best points of leverage and decide on action plans;
- Create appropriate digital initiatives; and
- Engage with the technology group to create enabling platforms.
Key focus areas
This programme will cover the following topics:
- How digital is transforming the African economy;
- How digital could transform the African economy;
- How communication technology is transforming business in Africa;
- Competition with platforms and regional factors impacting digital strategies in Africa;
- How to learn from incumbents in other markets;
- How to create a portfolio of initiatives; and
- Where are the digital opportunities and how to engage & to execute.
Who should attend
- Senior managers who are required to understand the impact that technology will have on strategy and future business models; and
- Leaders who want to respond to competitors and to build and drive digital strategies across their organisations.