Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
The “Digital Transformation: How to Innovate and Lead Your Business” program is aimed at decision-makers responsible for corporate strategy, including chief innovation officers, business unit managers, product development directors and functional managers, as well as members of their respective teams. Entrepreneurs seeking to launch and develop new digital ventures will also find the program highly beneficial.
About the course
How to Innovate and Lead Your Business
Advances in the digital space—be they social, mobile, or otherwise—are breaking down barriers to market entry, turning established business models on their heads, and offering new ways to engage with customers and employees. To identify and effectively respond to tomorrow’s digital opportunities and threats, it is crucial to develop a truly digital mindset; only with this paradigm can business gains be realized.
- Cultivate a holistic understanding of the digital landscape and gain a clearer grasp on the building blocks of digitalization.
- Challenge the key assumptions behind your business model and analyze potential strategic shifts triggered by digitalization.
- Identify the core capabilities critical to your firm’s longterm success in a digital landscape, and assess structural and contextual approaches to developing them.
- Formalize and articulate your digital strategy, and develop an action plan to drive a digital agenda in your organization.
The “Digital Transformation: How to Innovate and Lead Your Business” program will tackle the following topics:
- Building blocks of digitalization: understanding digital density
- The business value of data from analytics to design
- Focus on customer value: meeting old needs in new ways
- The impact of digitalization on business models: scope and timing
- Product-solution platform: finding your sweet spot
- The long tail: rethinking operating models
- Transforming industrial organizations: new structures and ways of working
- Partnering in the context of digitalization: (re)learning apis
- The personal challenge: transforming into a digital leader
Live Online Edition Methodology
The program leverages a range of highly dynamic teaching methodologies, including group discussions, class lectures, exercises and the case method, all aimed at honing your skills as an agent of change. These teaching methods have been strategically combined to foster an optimal learning environment.
The live online edition is 3 weeks
Blended Edition Methodology
The program combines a wide range of highly dynamic and interactive teaching methodologies, including group discussions, class lectures, exercises, the case study method and a computer simulation to hone your skills as an agent of change. This combination of different teaching methods has been designed to foster an optimal learning environment.
The blended edition takes place throughout 3 intensive days in the school’s campus at Barcelona.
In order to benefit fully from the course, reading the academic material that will be provided two weeks prior to the start date is essential.
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.