This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
In this competitive commercial landscape, numerous brands and businesses compete for consumers’ attention. Only a few manage to attain the status of household brands and inspire loyalty and recurring business.
The past decade has witnessed an unprecedented change in our environment and lifestyles due to advances in digital technology. Mass knowledge dissemination via the internet, online shopping, mobile devices, and lately, the dramatic growth in sales of virtual and augmented reality headsets is dramatically changing consumer behaviour and the way in which disruptive brands and services are engaging with their customers.
Furthermore, neuroscientists are now finding evidence that these highly immersive and engaging technologies may be re-wiring the brains of so-called digital natives with some very real implications for how brand owners will need to adapt their communication strategies in order to build successful relationships with today’s youth and young adult markets worldwide.
Unravel what influences consumers’ preferences and perceptions in this insightful programme and develop effective campaigns and experiences that truly connect with your consumers for marketing success.
You will gain much deeper insights on the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience and psychology that have significant implications on marketing and communications in the digital age.
- Understand how technology is changing our attention, memory and reward systems.
- Learn how to design effective and targeted consumer messages, taking these brain and behaviour changes into account.
- Gain insights about the multisensory brain and how virtual reality exploits this knowledge to build much more immersive consumer experiences.
- Learn how to integrate neuromarketing techniques into the digital environment in order to predict consumer behaviour more accurately and use this information to design interactive, highly adaptive and personalized brand experiences.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for executives from any industry working in a marketing or communications role (advertising, PR, media) as well as professionals in the area of consumer insight, market research and design thinking. This may include but are not limited to:
- Marketing Managers & Directors
- Product Development Managers
- Market Research Managers
- Creative Managers & Directors
- Communications / Media Professionals
Trust the experts
Professor Gemma Calvert is an internationally renowned cognitive neuroscientist and pioneer of the application of neuroscience to marketing. She has a BSc in Social Psychology from the London School of Economics and a DPhil in Neuroscience from the University of Oxford. Gemma is a Board Member of...