Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
How well do you know digital technologies?
Could you describe how APIs, Blockchain, Cloud computing, and DevOps work? Could you produce a short report on these digital technologies and their possible applications to an organization?
This three-day course is designed to put you front and center of discussions about digital technologies with your clients and colleagues. You will examine and explore each one in detail and in a hands-on way. By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of the application of new technologies to businesses.
The Hyper Island Way
The Hyper Island methodology is founded on a learner-centered, experience-based approach. We create facilitated learning journeys, where discovering, uncovering, applying and reflecting is all part of the process by which participants learn useful skills and knowledge they can apply right away.
Learn by Doing
- Build, create, experiment! People learn best through active doing and making
- Collaboration is the modern core competence in a world of complexity & constant change
- We build learning around real examples & tasks to make it immediately relevant & useful
Global network of experts
- We work with world-leading industry experts to provide the most cutting-edge content
Do you qualify for IBF funding?
This course is accredited by the Institute of Banking & Finance Singapore. To qualify for funding, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Singaporeans/PR (Permanent Resident) under 40 years old, you may qualify for 70% funding
- Singaporeans over 40 years of age, you may qualify for 90% funding
Along with either of these criteria:
- Company-sponsored participants working at a financial institution
- Non-company-sponsored participants working in an organization based in Singapore
What you'll learn
This course content draws on current and emerging international perspectives alongside case studies and insights from local and Asian markets. You will develop a digital mindset, learn how to make better sense of data, and consider the legal, social and ethical issues involved.
You will collect IBF credits as you improve your digital marketing and human-centered service design skills and apply what you learn to your workplace and career.
- Knowledge You should be aware of the impact of new technologies on organizations. You should be familiar with emerging technologies such as blockchain and cloud computing. You should also be aware of what digital is and the impact it has on business.
- Skills You should be at ease using several emerging technologies. You should also be able to use relevant APIs and know how to develop platform thinking.
- Competence You should be able to work faster with DevOps and know how to create usable prototypes.