Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program has been developed in consultation with industry to build the expertise of managers and leaders from abroad range of industries with the remit to influence or drive their organisations digital strategy.
About the course
Deep dive into the frameworks and tools that will guide your strategic decisions related to digital transformation
As digital technologies continue to redefine the way organisations operate and engage with their customers and stakeholders, every business is now in some way a digital business. Traditional business models and processes are being disrupted and transformed at an accelerating pace.
In order to adapt and succeed, organisations need leaders who understand that good organisational strategy is, in fact now underpinned by good digital strategy. You will benefit from strategy design and implementation lessons learned from successful digital transformations, hearing from expert faculty and the practitioners who have done it.
What you'll learn
The ability to clearly link strategic decision making to digital disruption forces is critical to unlock opportunities, generate incremental value and manage the transition of business as usual. To build this capability the program will focus on:
- The strategic value of digital technologies
- Frameworks and tools for digital strategy development and execution
- The rise of Digital Ecosystems and platforms
- Making strategic digital technology decisions
- Current and emerging trends in digital strategy
- Managing digital service delivery
- Digital technology governance
- Leading breakthrough innovation in established companies
- Change and change readiness in preparing for technology disruption
- Digital strategy execution and enablers, such as agile ways of working, systems thinking and lead- and lag- performance indicators
How you'll learn
In preparation for the program, participants will be provided a list of readings to stimulate thought and a series of online optional quizzes to test their knowledge of core concepts. The two days will be heavily interactive using case studies, workshops and simulations to make sense of these complex topics in an engaging way. Guest speakers will share their real-world experiences, best practices and traps to avoid.
Following the program participants will be invited to complete a short strategy reflection of two to three pages which will be reviewed and commented on by the course leaders.
Day 1 - Digital Strategy Development Fundamentals
- Gain a detailed understanding of the interplay between business and technology and how this shapes your digital strategy
- See strategic value of digital as an input into, and enabler of, your overall enterprise-wide strategy
- Build a toolkit to develop and implement an effective, outcome-focused digital strategy
Day 2 - Digital Strategy Iteration and Execution
- Recognise that good digital strategy is an Ecosystem and platform play, that requires more frequent iteration and flexibility
- Scenario plan how the ecosystem and platform decision you make today may impact the ongoing execution of your digital strategy
- Learn how to implement governance, service delivery and organisational design best practices into your strategy to assure sustainability
- Re-consider what a performance dashboard should look like to ensure achievement of required outcomes and assuring opportunities to respond to and proactively anticipate market change
An accomplished strategist, with years of commercial and business experience, Jeffrey works with organisations to improve customer experience and increase revenue growth by transforming the way they do business. He is a thought leader on innovation and collaboration, and his work is being applie...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.