Who should attend
Your peers on this course
This course is designed for broad range of professionals within different industries – particularly leaders and specialists who are aiming to supercharge their organisation or team to become more effective, collaborative and creative in today’s digital landscape. Everyone working in or aspiring to work in areas such as strategic planning, sales, marketing, communication, project management, business development and product development needs a deep understanding of the modern networked society and digitalization in general in order to lead change within their organizations. It is not required to be employed to take this course, which makes it the perfect choice if you are looking to personally develop for new opportunities and further demonstrate your digital qualification on your resume.
About the course
Learn the methods to work strategically and innovatively in today’s digital landscape.
Create a digital strategy
Constant change has been the new normal ever since the start of the new millenium. In today’s digital world of ever-shifting consumer expectations and rapid disruption, staying one step ahead has been increasingly difficult for many teams and business leaders. How can you succeed in this setting? How do you create a sustainable digital strategy that can both meet customer demand and stay true to your business vision while increasing profitability and staying competitive?
This digital strategy course will teach you how to navigate uncertainty, disruption, and change, and equip you with a digital-first mindset. You will learn to harness the transformative potential of digital to add value to your business and plan for how to strategically work with innovation in your organizations. Additionally you will gain confidence and inspiration within the digital landscape and be able to implement a digital strategy that will create a strong and innovative culture.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge, skills and competence that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Understand changes in consumer behaviour and the impact of digital business models and client journeys.
- Know how the networked society will impact businesses, individuals and society.
- Know the implications and disruption of digitalisation.
- Understand how to constantly work with, adapt and implement digital strategy in your organisation.
- Understand the broad aspects of what digital strategy is and can include (eg. social media, web channels, cloud, data analytics, online products, )
- Understand the difference between strategy and digital strategy.
- Understand how you can and cannot apply new technology to existing business activities.
- Understand how to enable new digital capabilities in an organisation.
- Understand how to maximize the business benefits of data assets and technology-focused initiatives.
- Understand how to increase profitability and stay competitive in a new digital era.
- Understand how you create a culture that encourages agility.
- Understand what kind of leadership is required to drive digital strategies.
- Review your company’s current business through the lens of digital.
- Align your current business strategy with the opportunities and risks of digital.
- Create a sustainable and adaptable digital strategy, to meet customer demand and your business vision.
- Building and nurturing customer relationships over time.
- Lead strategic work.
- Ability to identify and influence the company culture to align with your digital strategy.
- Ability to rapidly prototype concepts and solutions using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Work strategically with innovation.
- Ability to apply data tactics for growth and consumer engagement.
- Ability to properly use tools for collaboration and innovation processes.
- Create your own digital strategy and know how to implement it.
- Ability to present a digital strategy.
- Ability to identify and act on changes in the current value chain.
- Ability to apply the right tools and methods that builds trust and confidence in teams and organisations.
- Ability to drive change in organisations.
What you’ll be doing
Hyper Island designs learning experiences that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. This course is run over 10 weeks with 10 sessions, 5 full-day and 5 evening sessions. Overall, you’ll be learning by doing around 70% of the time and spend 30% in great speaker sessions.
- Weekly challenges Learn by doing: put ideas and tools into practice, with weekly challenges to build your competence.
- Peer learning By bringing out the collective intelligence of the group you’ll get new perspectives and a culture focused mindset.
- Tools, videos and resources For each session, we curate the best learning materials to support you to apply the tools in action.
- Range of industry leaders & speakers There will be different speakers, who we will co-facilitate to give you perspectives, skills, tools, and different mindsets.
What you will be doing
- Hyper Island designs learning experiences that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. In this course, you’ll be learning by doing around 70% of the time and spend 30% in great speaker sessions.
Learn by doing
- Put ideas and tools into practice, with daily challenges to build your competence.
Range of industry experts
- There will be different industry experts from Hyper Island´s network of collaborators, who will co-facilitate to give you new perspectives, inspiration, examples and insights.
- By bringing out the collective intelligence of the group you’ll get new perspectives and a culture focused mindset.
Essential tools and resources
- For each session, we curate the best learning materials to support you to apply the tools in action.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.