Things have changed dramatically since the start of the new millennium and digital is the new normal. Everyone working now or in the future in areas like planning, project management and product development need a deep understanding of the networked society and digitalization in general.
During this ten-week course, run five full days and five evening sessions, you can learn how to get up to speed with the latest skills, tools and methods to come up with digital strategies. You’ll find the inspiration to dive deeper into digital strategy and gain confidence to follow up on your ideas.
- Get the competence Harness the transformative potential of digital to add value to your organization. Learn to plan for how to strategically work with innovation.
- Get the confidence Learn to navigate uncertainty, disruption, and change, and learn to do this with a digital mindset.
- Get the job done Test and apply new tools and approaches to develop your team and deliver results. Understand the digital landscape and get familiar with transformative technologies such as AI, AR and Data.
What you'll learn
By the time you finish this course, you should have acquired knowledge, skills and competence that you’ll be able to use right away in your work or add to your resume.
- Knowledge You should have a better understanding of the implications and disruption of the networked society to businesses, individuals and society as a whole. You should be able to see changes in consumer behaviour and the impact of digital on client journeys. You should be able to spot the objectives and differences between ‘digitization’ and ‘digitalization’. You should also have a clearer picture of communication channels and consumer needs in a networked society, as well as understanding the fundamentals of group development and team behaviour.
- Skills You should be able to rapidly prototype concepts and solutions using appropriate tools and techniques – based on an understanding of customer needs. You should know how to test and iterate and prototypes on a real target group to effect organizational culture.
- Competence You should be able to work strategically with innovation, apply tactics for growth and consumer engagement, and properly use the available tools for collaboration and innovation processes.
What you’ll be doing
Hyper Island designs learning experiences that challenge companies and individuals to grow and stay competitive in an increasingly digitized world. This course is run over 10 weeks with 10 sessions, 5 full-day and 5 evening sessions. Overall, you’ll be learning by doing around 70% of the time and spend 30% in great speaker sessions.
- Weekly challenges Learn by doing: put ideas and tools into practice, with weekly challenges to build your competence.
- Peer learning By bringing out the collective intelligence of the group you’ll get new perspectives and a culture focused mindset.
- Tools, videos and resources For each session, we curate the best learning materials to support you to apply the tools in action.
- Range of industry leaders & speakers There will be different speakers, who we will co-facilitate to give you perspectives, skills, tools, and different mindsets.