Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cox School of Business.Full disclaimer.
In today’s always-on, always-connected business landscape, your company has to leverage the entire range of digital technologies—from social media and mobile to the Internet of Things—to compete effectively and deliver stakeholder value.
This program will position you to make current and emerging technologies an integral—and effective—part of your overall business strategy. You’ll understand how to leverage technology in business processes, products and services, and interactions with customers, suppliers and partners. You’ll learn a comprehensive, multifunctional planning approach that encompasses every aspect of your organization—from marketing and operations to workforce considerations and cultural impact—to guide digital strategy and drive digital innovation.
- Developing a digital strategy and building it into your business model
- Using that strategy to drive digital initiatives
- The processes you should support—online and offline
- Choosing initiatives that go beyond transactions to support customer decision-making
- Stimulating product innovation and benefiting from customer collaboration
- Controlling big data and business intelligence
- Winning with social and mobile
- Innovative customer engagement in social networks
- The performance measures that really count
- Measuring return on investment from digital initiatives
- The change management implications of digital transformation
Who should attend
- Business leaders and entrepreneurs charged with developing and implementing digital and social media initiatives
- Leaders and teams in strategy, product development, marketing, technology and operations