Who should attend
- Managers or directors, and their teams that oversee marketing efforts, IT initiatives or innovation
- Individuals who understand or seek to understand the power of digital strategy
- Influencers who are in a position to affect change within their organization, but need the digital strategy framework with which to do it
About the course
In today’s always-on, always-connected business landscape, your company has to leverage the entire range of digital technologies—from social media and mobile to the Internet of Things—to compete effectively and deliver stakeholder value.
This program will position you to make current and emerging technologies an integral—and effective—part of your overall business strategy. You’ll understand how to leverage technology in business processes, products and services, and interactions with customers, suppliers and partners. You’ll learn a comprehensive, multifunctional planning approach that encompasses every aspect of your organization—from marketing and operations to workforce considerations and cultural impact—to guide digital strategy and drive digital innovation.
- Developing a digital strategy and building it into your business model
- Using that strategy to drive digital initiatives
- The processes you should support—online and offline
- Choosing initiatives that go beyond transactions to support customer decision-making
- Stimulating product innovation and benefiting from customer collaboration
- Controlling big data and business intelligence
- Winning with social and mobile
- Innovative customer engagement in social networks
- The performance measures that really count
- Measuring return on investment from digital initiatives
- The change management implications of digital transformation
Steve delivers actionable insight that allows firms to maximise the value of and for customers, offline and online.Steve obtained his Master’s degree and PhD in Business Engineering at Solvay Management School, Belgium, and was an ICM Doctoral Fellow and a Visiting PhD Student at the Owen Graduat...
Bio Amit Basu’s research interests are in the areas of knowledge and data base systems, decision support systems, digital strategy, IS leadership, electronic commerce and workflow management. He has published technical papers on these topics in a variety of leading publications, including major a...
Bio Dr. Ulrike Schultze is an associate professor in information technology and operations management (ITOM) at the Southern Methodist University (SMU) Cox School of Business. She also has a visiting appointment at Lund University, Sweden. Her research explores the impact of information technol...
Read more about Business Analytics
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.