Digital Strategies and New Business Models
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Fundação Dom Cabral.Full disclaimer.
The progress of technologies such as Internet of Things, big data, cognitive computing, blockchain, industry 4.0 among many others, brought new challenges to organizations - they need to adjust current business models as well as invest in new knowledge and digitalization.
To achieve these changes, it is necessary to reflect on the current strategic models, and on the process of allocating resources and investing in leading technologies. In this sense, the Digital Strategies and New Business Models Track focuses on addressing subjects such as global context of digital transformation, emerging technologies and business innovation, consumer behavior in the digital age, building digital business models and strategic reframing in the digital age. These are leading subjects and they inspire students in the process of technological revolution and its impact on business results.
At the end of this module, students should be capable of:
- Analyzing the various options that digitalization will bring to businesses, through real business concepts and situations. Comprehending and debating that digital strategies have their origins in the strategic and organizational planning, in the cultural change of the top leadership, in the search for a decision-making agility and in a new management model characterized by the management of risks and digital business.
- Debating the concepts concerning new business models, creation of value, new business strategies and innovation, based on the progress of digitalization.
- Consolidating the significance of strategic reframing in the digital age.
- Global Context of Digital Transformation
- Emerging Technologies and Business Innovation
- Consumer Behavior in the Digital Age
- Building Digital Business Models
- Strategic Reframing in the Digital Age
FDC offers a limited number of spots for students (and recent graduates) of MBA and EMBA programs to participate in our EMBA program for a short-duration (a six-day residential module at our main campus, preceded by preparatory distance education assignment work).
This program enables interested students to study together with, and build relationships with, FDC’s EMBA students, a cohort whose members work as senior managers in a broad range of Brazilian companies. This experience is unparalleled as a true immersive experience.
Who should attend
Participants currently attending (or recently graduated from) a foreign MBA or EMBA program. Teaching and course content offered in English.