Who should attend
This digital and social selling training program is perfect for professionals who want to advance their career with a deeper understanding of digital and social sales methodologies and techniques, including:
- Sales and sales team leads
- Account and relationship management
- Business development
- Marketing and digital marketing
About the course
Digital and social selling is changing the game for sales and marketing teams everywhere. Based on proven methods, digital selling course is designed to help sales and marketing professionals sharpen their digital and social selling skills and gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. You’ll get hands-on exposure to modern CRM and sales intelligence tools and learn how to improve social media engagement, generate better quality prospects, drive faster conversions and generate more revenue.
- 5+ hours of high-quality dynamic video learning content
- Introduction to tools for online engagement, Sales, CRM, social marketing and analytics
- Quizzes, case studies, projects and more
What are the course objectives?
The Digital and Social Selling Training Program shows you how to integrate digital techniques into your sales process and enhance your sales performance. We introduce you to digital and social selling tools and techniques that will help you better engage prospects and achieve faster conversion rates. A variety of case studies and industry-specific projects will give you hands-on, real-world experience with digital and social selling.
What skills will you learn?
After completing the digital and social selling training program, you will be able to:
- Leverage advanced digital tools and methods in the sales cycle and acquire more relevant leads
- Understand the importance of personalized, quality content
- Develop a fully integrated selling strategy
- Enhance your social presence to influence buyer decisions
- Use social selling tools to increase online sales conversions
- Build stronger customer engagement and shorten the sales cycle
- Utilize CRM and sales intelligence tools to boost customer loyalty and retention
Module 1 – Attract your customers
Module 2 – Connect with your customers
Module 3 – Engage with your customers
Module 4 – Convert and Grow your customers
Exam & Certification
How will I become a Digital & Social Selling Certified Professional?
To become a Digital & Social Selling Certified Professional, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Successfully complete 85 percent of the course
- Complete one project and one simulation test
- Course assessment with a minimum score of 60 percent
Program Member of the University of Westminster's Alumni Student Mentor Program Paul is a 20+ year marketing veteran who has been overseeing the management, creation, and execution of digital marketing and sales enablement programs at Pitney Bowes. He has built and scaled a highly effective glob...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.