Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Any professional looking to utilize the internet and online interactions as a critical tool for growth
About the course
Social Media Marketing is a form of marketing that uses social media sites, forums and blogs to promote products or brands and create awareness about them. Digital Marketing implies promoting and attracting customers, through all digital platforms including internet-based and non-internet-based channels.
The Executive Development Center’s Digital and Social Media Marketing Certificate provides a comprehensive and strategic look at today’s digital business environment. Participants will examine the key components of the web, how it functions, how to gain traction, learn how to leverage social media, and understand the role of search and “Big Data.”
Key Knowledge Area
- Understanding the internet’s impact on business
- Conducting an effective digital inventory and data assessment
- Creating a strategic digital plan
- Transforming negative online interactions to positive business success stories
- Building and maintaining engaged “brand advocates”
- Understand how to use the key components of the digital world to enhance your business
- How to access data for effective decision making
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.