Who should attend
- Leaders, managers and entrepreneurs with experience in leading teams, managing resources and implementing business strategies.
- Digital professionals who are moving into leadership roles
About the course
Strategies for optimizing your organization's digital ROI
Digital disruption has changed the way we comprehend return on investment (ROI) for a business. Digital ROI uses both left- and right-brain thinking to create positive return on value (ROV). Examine how digital business models disrupt traditional value chains, and apply a digital SWOT analysis that evaluates the customer-centric experience, touch points and feedback loop. Identify and interpret signs of disruptive change, and build digital solutions while optimizing your organization's digital ROI.
Online program format
Delivered self-paced online over 4 weeks, the program includes two live 1.5 hour online sessions each week. Average study time per week is about 6-8 hours, including live sessions.
Our online programs are structured to provide a positive learning environment that will enable you to interact with the content and other participants, as well as with the online instructor. All of our instructors are experienced industry professionals who will provide feedback and guidance as you navigate through the content.
Benefits for you
- Elevate your skills in strategy, leadership and organizational planning
- Understand the disruptive forces affecting business today and how organizations are responding
- Conduct and calculate digital ROI models that support your organizational goals and objectives
- Evaluate the entire customer journey, from start to finish
- Use both left- and right-brain thinking to create positive return on value
- Develop innovative digital solutions to rapidly evolving issues
- The fundamental building blocks of digital monetization
- A framework for digital customer needs assessment
- The changing landscape of ROI and the customer experience
- Identifying disruptive forces and changing business models
- Developing a digital customer journey and supporting metrics
- Building a new digital ROI model and calculating your digital ROI
- Constructing a strategy and plan to improve your ROI
- Optimizing your ROI by evaluating your conversion funnel
Rochelle Grayson, Founder of BoldCoin, is a digital media executive with 25+ years of business, technology, and education experience. She has led and launched several digital initiatives, working with a combination of both small and large companies. Rochelle is equally comfortable discussing digi...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.