About the course
Digital disruption has changed the way we comprehend return on investment (ROI) for a business. Digital ROI uses both left- and right-brain thinking to create positive return on value (ROV). Examine how digital business models disrupt traditional value chains, and apply a digital SWOT analysis that evaluates the customer-centric experience, touch points and feedback loop. Identify and interpret signs of disruptive change, and build digital solutions while optimizing your organization's digital ROI.
Curriculum topics include:
- The changing landscape of ROI and the customer experience
- Disruptive forces and changing business models
- A digital SWOT: looking internally and externally
- The customer journey and supporting metrics
- Rethinking and optimizing ROI
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.